Saturday 12 October 2013

Woohoo!! 10,000 views!!


Woohoo!! There are only 4 days to go until the 1st anniversary of tinklittlekitchen but the blog has reached its first 10,000 views today! That is an important milestone and I was surprised as I never thought so many people would dropped by to view what I have posted in the past 12 months. I have to admit I was being slow at the first few months and I tried to go back on track the following months when I have more ideas for what to post and squeezed my time to create post by post. It was not easy but it worth every single moment spent. 

It is cool to know people from the world viewing my posts everyday and I hope my blog helped them a little when they have no idea on how to make their favourite food and desserts. I wish this is not the end of it and will definitely put more efforts to improve and make it a better blog. Thanks everyone who had stopped by for a glance and hopefully this blog can be continued until forever ^^

10,000 views! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment